Katharine joined Englander Fischer after beginning her legal career at the State Attorney’s Office for the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit as a prosecutor. While in law school at the University of Florida Levin College of Law, Katharine was a member of the Moot Court team and served on the executive board. Katharine was a judicial intern for the Honorable Elizabeth A. Kovachevich in the Middle District of Florida during law school. She also interned for the Honorable Edward C. LaRose in Florida’s Second District Court of Appeal during her final year of law school.
Katharine was born and raised in St. Petersburg, where she attended St. Paul’s Catholic School and St. Petersburg Catholic High School. She spends her free time cheering on the Florida Gators, playing tennis with her boyfriend, Chris, and running along the beautiful water and parks of St. Pete.
- University of Florida, B.A., 2017, summa cum laude
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2021
- The Florida Bar
- Florida – all courts
St. Pete Bar Association
- Executive Committee Officer, 2023 – 2024
- 2023 – 2024 Young Lawyers Section President
- 2022 – 2023 Young Lawyers Section Vice President