Areas of Practice
Over five decades representing clients in complex real estate development and financing transactions
- Represent multiple Shopping Center Developers in acquisition, development, construction, and leasing, including parcel sales, for numerous 150,000 – 800,000 square foot multi-tenant projects in throughout Southeast United States.
- Local Florida counsel in $1,000,000,000 corporate refinancing for multi-state waste service company.
- Represent multiple out-of-state lenders financing over $750,000,000 multi-family and commercial projects throughout the State of Florida.
- Represent private investors in the acquisition and sales of single and multi-tenant properties in Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Texas, New Mexico and Missouri.
- All Florida Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh and Eleventh Circuits
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Neighborhood Lending Partners, Inc., board of directors, 2013-present
- Florida Bar, Standing Committee on the Unlicensed Practice of Law, vice chair, 2002-2003
- Menorah Manor, Inc., President, 1997-2001, Chair, 2001-2002
- Gulf Coast Jewish Family and Mental Health Services, President, 1985-1988
- Jewish Federation of Pinellas County, President, 1993-1995, 1989-1991
- Georgetown University Law Center, Advanced Commercial Leasing Institute
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law
- International Bar Association, “Who’s Who Legal: USA”
- Florida Trend, Legal Elite
- The Legal 500 US, Florida Real Estate and Construction
- Northwestern University, J.D., 1966
- Grinnell College, B.A., 1963