David S. Delrahim
David S. Delrahim graduated from Stetson University College of Law in 2008. Upon graduating law school he was recruited by an international legal publisher. Mr. Delrahim joined Englander Fischer in 2010.
He represents a broad range of clients in business, real estate and bankruptcy litigation matters. Mr. Delrahim serves as general counsel to businesses in multiple industries including construction, manufacturing, medical services, real estate development, and hospitality.
His practice focuses on advocacy in contracts, complex business litigation and collection actions, real-estate and title disputes, partnership/shareholder/member disputes and wrongful conduct of businesses in federal, state and bankruptcy courts.
Mr. Delrahim proudly serves the Tampa Bay community as the President of Menorah Life, and on the board of trustees for the Pinellas County Law Library and Downtown Business Association.
- Stetson University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Central Florida – cum laude, Bachelor of Arts
- Florida – all courts
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court – Southern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court – Middle District of Florida
- Serves as general counsel to small and medium sized businesses
- Represents developers, businesses and individuals in real estate, contract, business torts, and partner/member/shareholder disputes
- Represents businesses and individuals in bankruptcy proceedings
- Represents landlords and property managers
Florida Super Lawyer “Rising Star” in Commercial Litigation, 2017 – Present
- Menorah Life, President
- Pinellas County Law Library, Board of Trustees
- Downtown Business Association, Board of Trustees
- Gulf Coast Jewish Family and Community Services, Trustee Emeritus